Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cover vs Cover: White Space by Ilsa J. Bick

This week's pick is...

White Space (Dark Passages, #1)VS.  White Space: Book One of The Dark Passages
Hardcover                   Paperback
I haven't read this book yet, so I have no idea how well these covers portray what's inside, but I noticed a cover change and decided to use it.  Both covers look pretty plain, which makes sense based on the title, but both covers actually work. I prefer the hardcover more though. I really like the black feathers, which reminds me of ink, and the contrast between the feathers, title, and background. The paperback cover isn't bad at all, but I feel like a snowy forest background (those are trees, right?) are a bit overdone.

Final Verdict: Hardcover
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

No comments :

Post a Comment