Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves-NTTBF15 Edition! (March 14th 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

I really haven't been on with the blogging world this last week and I'm sorry about that! I had a really odd week where all I wanted to do was sleep, but when I wasn't sleeping, there was homework to do. I also missed last week's Stacking the Shelves for a very good reason!

I went to The North Texas Teen Book Festival!

Because I was busy last weekend, this is a post for 2 WEEKS worth of books!

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last Two Weeks




Checked Out from Library


Brought to NTTBF15


With the exception of Unspoken (which I got for free at the festival), I already owned all of these before the thing and brought them all with me to get signed! All of them are now signed! There are a few books (Between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea, and both School for Good and Evil books) that I brought to get signed but the author disappeared before I got there :'( I'm deeply distressed by the fact that I couldn't get my School for Good and Evil signed, as that's one of my all-time favorite series.
Though, I did get to see A.G. Howard, Julie Kagawa, Jenny Han, and many other favorite authors!

*Sorry, but I'm too lazy to link to all of these


Bought at NTTBF15
I didn't realize until I got home that I already owned a copy of Let the Sky Fall *facepalm*
Don't be surprised if I end up having a giveaway for that book...

Also, with the exception of The Rules for Disappearing, all of these are signed.

Ebooks I Borrowed

From Lendle & Booklending!


Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)







NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.
A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody



Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

4 comments :

  1. It's awesome that you got all those signed! As always, you read and reviewed a ton and you're my bookish hero :) I'm really looking forward to reading The Infinite. Have a great weekend, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh I LOVD Fairest and The Last Time We Say Goodbye (your US cover is soooo much nicer than the Aussie version *sigh*) Speak and The Warrior are on my I-seriously-need-to-read-these-ASAP-list, heeh.
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, i dislike you!! You have read so manyyyyy books i want to get to but have to wait for my stinking library to get!!! Jelly like crazy!

    My recent post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU WENT TO NTTBF. I so wanted to, but despite being in the same state IT'S TOO FARRRRRR UGH. Oh my gosh SO many of my favorite authors were there too! *sobs* And OOH YOU READ RED QUEEN. HOW WAS IT? Fantastic, right? ;D

    ReplyDelete