Friday, March 6, 2015

Cover Lust: None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!


None of the Above
A groundbreaking story about a teenage girl who discovers she's intersex . . . and what happens when her secret is revealed to the entire school. Incredibly compelling and sensitively told, None of the Above is a thought-provoking novel that explores what it means to be a boy, a girl, or something in between.

What if everything you knew about yourself changed in an instant?

When Kristin Lattimer is voted homecoming queen, it seems like another piece of her ideal life has fallen into place. She's a champion hurdler with a full scholarship to college and she's madly in love with her boyfriend. In fact, she's decided that she's ready to take things to the next level with him.

But Kristin's first time isn't the perfect moment she's planned--something is very wrong. A visit to the doctor reveals the truth: Kristin is intersex, which means that though she outwardly looks like a girl, she has male chromosomes, not to mention boy "parts."


Dealing with her body is difficult enough, but when her diagnosis is leaked to the whole school, Kristin's entire identity is thrown into question. As her world unravels, can she come to terms with her new self?
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble






 Why did I pick this cover? 
This is such a simplistic cover, but I love it! I'm a sucker for text-based cover, so of course there's that, but I really like the whole check-list vibe to go with the title. I also love how the covers really pop against the black letters and the white background!
What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment