Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bookish Rants and Rambles: Bookshelf Tour

Bookish Rants and Rambles is basically where I either rant or ramble about something dealing with books.

So the other day I was on Goodreads and noticed a new comment on this photo:
Well, this is "The National Library of Jessica"
Not all of these books are mine (some are my brother's) and there are quite a few books from my elementary days (*cough**cough* Warriors)
But it is still my library!
This was my library in early 2013. It was seeing this photo two years later that I realized how I really need to update this picture. 
This is my library back at home. I have read all of these books in these photos.
Now, these are at my apartment near the college I am currently attending. Pictured here are the books I own but haven't read. Except for the 3 library books on the very top (I have bought many books that were previously library books, so the books with library stickers within the shelves (Bone Season, Reunited, etc.) are books I own. 
Yeah, it's a lot. There are even a few books under my bed...

I'm sure you can tell that I have a book buying problem, especially when it comes to cheap used book sales (hence all the old library books). I love my library, but I'm running into a big problem where I have no more space whatsoever. I only have one little smidgen of space left on my shelves at home and I have no clue where I can put my black cubes when I go back in the summer. 

Anyway, anyone else have the same problem as me?
Anyone want to show off their bookcases?


5 comments :

  1. LOL Your bookshelves look so amazing. I really love the rainbow bedspread, and I think it's totally fetch!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, we all have that problem. That's why we have blogs I guess. To find other people with similar problems :D My TBR isn't civil anymore, it's embarassing, really. Still, gorgeeeeeous collection of books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL YOU HAVE SO MANY FANTASTIC BOOKS. And oh God don't even bring up my TBR bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you have so many books! I have two bookshelves for mine and I thought I had a lot, but wow apparently I don't. I actually recently organized one of my bookshelves so that it makes a rainbow and I think it looks pretty cool.

    Erika @ Living for the Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same problem! Except my library is terrible with book sales, so mine are all from thrift stores. I am thinking of doing one of those giveaways on my blog where it's basically book spring cleaning in that you give away the books you don't want to keep any more. I have a little pile started already. ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete