Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (March 21st 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last Week




From the Used Bookstore
I'm read Stormdancer & False Prince, which I both gave 5 stars to! Of course, I had to have Kinslayer and I've been meaning to read Vicious for so long!

For Review

Thanks to First to Read!

Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)





NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.


No covers yet:
Relic by Gretchen McNeil



Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

3 comments :

  1. Awesome haul this week, enjoy your books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and our 16 Blogoverary Giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul and of course, you read a ton! I've been wanting to read The False Prince for a while. Yay, for Saint Anything! I hope you enjoy your new books! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stack this week! Check out my STS? http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com/2015/03/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete