Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday:Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where you talk about whatever book you are IMPATIENTLY WAITING for!

This week I am waiting for...


Everything, Everything
This innovative, heartfelt debut novel tells the story of a girl who's literally allergic to the outside world. When a new family moves in next door, she begins a complicated romance that challenges everything she's ever known. The narrative unfolds via vignettes, diary entries, texts, charts, lists, illustrations, and more.

My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I'm allergic to the world.I don't leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.

But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He's tall, lean and wearing all black--black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.


Maybe we can't predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It's almost certainly going to be a disaster.
Release Date: September 1st 2015  
GoodreadsAmazonBarnes & Noble





Why am I waiting?
This book just sounds way too unique to pass up! A book about a girl who's allergic to the outside? I've never read or really heard of anything like that before and would really like to hear her story. I'm only very curious to see how the romance carries out. "The narrative unfolds via vignettes, diary entries, texts, charts, lists, illustrations, and more." and then the whole idea behind this book gets even more unique! GAH! I'm so excited for this book!

What book are you waiting for this week?

10 comments :

  1. I'm sometimes allergic of the world too and this book looks amazing hope you like it. :)
    MY WAITING ON WEDNESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this book. The cover is so pretty and i really want to read it!

    My Waiting on Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the cover of this one! And it sounds like such a good read. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds SO good, and very unique! I'm really looking forward to it. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. The concept seems so different from other things I've read. Adding!

    Check out our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it is really unique! My smile and excitement just kept growing as I read the summary! Can't wait! I hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-4-unleashing-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick! I'm excited for this one too. It sounds very awesome and different. I love the cover too! Have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. I literally just requested this on Netgalley, weird, haha. Sounds so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds kind of interesting, so I hope you like it. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooooo.... this sounds absolutely fabulous!! I can't believe this one slipped by me. Thanks for posting it. Sounds awesome!

    Shannon @The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete