Saturday, March 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (March 27th 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last Week

I guess it was a slow week for me :(



From the Booksale

Yeah, I went to another booksale.
Though, I got all of these for free thanks to a coupon I had :)


Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)





NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.


No covers yet:
Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige

Also, I have a bunch of giveaways running! Check them out!




Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

2 comments :

  1. Great book haul. So many people are reading The Bone Season right now.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I really want to read The Space Between. I had a slow week reading, too. Much slower than yours. I was so busy and I still feel all frazzled. I really need to relax with a book or three. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete