Saturday, May 9, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (May 9th 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

This has been a pretty decent week for me. Mostly, I've just been getting excited and preparing for next week. I'm all done with my regular classes and after monday's finals, I'll be all done. But next weekend is the most exciting as I'm going to RT Booklovers Convention!
This week has been really tame in comparison to what's to come!

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last Week





From the Booksale



I spent only 5 dollars total for all of these.

From the Used Bookstore


Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)



NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.

No covers yet:
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
The Sun, The Moon, and The Truth by Kasie West


Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

2 comments :

  1. Boy you have read a lot of books this week. I hope that you enjoy everything that you got this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch Me is a pretty good book, same with Someone Like You. I love the Pretty Little Liars series! I hope you enjoy My Heart and Other Black Holes and Love Letters to the Dead. I've been wanting to check them out for a while. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete