Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Plan To Read This Summer

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

This is going to be hard to choose just ten, since I plan on reading HUNDREDS this summer, but here are some books that are on the top of my to-read list!

1. The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West
The Fill-In Boyfriend

2. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)

3. The Last Ever After by Soman Chainani
The Last Ever After (The School for Good and Evil, #3)

4. Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
Illusionarium

5. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
Made You Up

6. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)

7. The Cage by Megan Shepherd
The Cage (The Cage, #1)

8. Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen
Lion Heart (Scarlet, #3)

9. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)

10. Oblivion by Kelly Creagh
Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)


HONORABLE MENTIONS
These are the books that I plan on rereading over the summer!
The Harry Potter series


The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy



So, whatcha readin' this summer?

7 comments :

  1. I'm reading The Fill-In Boyfriend right now and I love it! I just ordered Made You Up yesterday, so that's now on my list for summer. I'm also hoping to read The Cage and A Court of Thorns and Roses soon. Great selection!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Illusionarium by Heather Dixon. The cover is beautiful and the plot sounds intriguing! I hope you read all of them:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of these are on my tbr too although none made my list. I've been seeing The Summer I Turned Pretty a lot this week. I can't help but think of the Uglies series whenever I see it... :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Illusionarium. I plan on starting A Court of Thorns and Roses tonight. Thanks for sharing your list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made You Up and The cage are two that I can't wait for! I was a bit iffy about Illusionarium, especially because I've been hearing tons of negative reviews lately.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan on reading A Court of Thorns and Roses this summer too!
    My TTT: https://www.jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/top-ten-tuesday-6/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. I forgot all about including P.S. I Still Love You in my TTT. I've been trying to avoid the Internet because my copy hasn't arrived yet, but people are loving it. I literally cannot wait to read it. :)

    The Fill In Boyfriend is another one I'm interested in. I haven't read anything by Kasie West, but I've always wanted to. This one just looks the most interesting of them.

    ReplyDelete