Thursday, May 28, 2015

Cover vs Cover: The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler

This week's pick is...

The Book of Broken Hearts VS.  The Book of Broken Hearts
Hardcover                   Paperback
What attracted me to this book in the first place was the book on the original cover. It's a book, of course I was curious. Now, the paperback isn't bad and the motorcycle makes sense, but the people on it bother me. I hate people almost kissing on covers in general, but they're almost kissing while driving a motorcycle. It's just so implausible!
 Final Verdict: Hardcover
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :

  1. Hahaha, I totally agree with you on the hardcover over the paperback (that is totally impossible!). I need to read this book soon. Great post :D

    ReplyDelete