Friday, May 22, 2015

Cover Lust: Stray by Elissa Sussman


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!



Stray (Four Sisters, #1)
I am grateful for my father, who keeps me good and sweet. I am grateful for my mother, who keeps her own heart guarded and safe. I am grateful for my adviser, who keeps me protected. I am grateful for the Path, which keeps me pure. Ever after.

Princess Aislynn has long dreamed about attending her Introduction Ball, about dancing with the handsome suitors her adviser has chosen for her, about meeting her true love and starting her happily ever after.

When the night of the ball finally arrives and Nerine Academy is awash with roses and royalty, Aislynn wants nothing more than to dance the night away, dutifully following the Path that has been laid out for her. She does not intend to stray.

But try as she might, Aislynn has never quite managed to control the magic that burns within her-magic brought on by wicked, terrible desires that threaten the Path she has vowed to take.


After all, it is wrong to want what you do not need. Isn’t it?
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble




 Why did I pick this cover? 
I don't even really know why I love this cover. Maybe I'm just a sucker for forest scenes? But I just find the forest setting beautiful and atmospheric. I even like the gray toned imagery as it only emphasizes the girl more.
What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment