Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (May 23rd 2015): The One With Two Weeks Worth

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

These past two weeks have been filled with ups and downs for me. Last week, my Monday started with my computer dying at 12:00 am when I tried printing off an essay due that day. I had to go back home and retype it all up, staying up til 4:00am, when I had finals to also do that day. On the plus side, I got an A on both the essay and the final! Later that week, I went to RT Booklovers Convention! I had a blast, but then I came home to a cold, a cold I still have.

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last TWO Weeks




From RT







Got all of these for free! 



Bought Full-Price

Actually bought these from three different places, but I didn't see the point in separating them.


From HPB






Yeah, the day after going to a book convention, I stopped by Half Price Books and spent over $100. In my defense, there's no HPB near me, so I took advantage of the opportunity.


From Book Outlet


There was a sale okay!

For Review

Thanks to Netgalley & Alloy Entertainment!

Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)





NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.



The author of Deadly Design and the author of The Key & The Flame are coming to my town this summer! The others just looked very interesting!



Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

8 comments :

  1. Whoa!! Awesome haul! You got a lot of amazing books! There's nothing wrong with taking advantage of great book deals, especially when you get such pretty books! I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many beautiful looking books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH, such an awesome haul this week! I read City Love a while ago and really enjoyed it. Proof of Forever sounds good too. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh it seems like it was a very good week for you :D LOVELY haul, enjoy it, happy reading XD

    Maura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge haul! I think I would triple my books if I had a haul this big in one week. :) I'm really excited to read End of Days and Daughter of Deep Silence myself! Hope you enjoy them all!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got soo many books:O How did you get Spirit thieves????

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a great haul this week! I think you might have a bigger haul than me this week, which is quite an accomplishment. I wouldn't even know where to start, you have so many books here that I really want to read. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) Here's my haul if you want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great week. I love the cover for Translucent.

    ReplyDelete