Thursday, May 14, 2015

Cover vs Cover: The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer

This week's pick is...

The Inventor's Secret (The Inventor's Secret, #1) VS.  The Inventor's Secret
Hardcover                   Paperback
I like the font on the original cover, but that's about it. The bug is just oddly floating there and what's up with the cheesy explosion? The Paperback still has the font I like, as well as keeping up the steampunk idea! I'm much more inclined to pick up this one!
Final Verdict: Paperback
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

2 comments :

  1. Definitely the paperback, it's MUCH better.The original cover is awful. I'm glad I didn't buy the hardcover because I'll definitely be picking up the paperback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like the paperback more too!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete