Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: End of Days by Susan Ee

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where you talk about whatever book you are IMPATIENTLY WAITING for!

This week I am waiting for...


End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3)End of Days is the explosive conclusion to Susan Ee’s bestselling Penryn & the End of Days trilogy.

After a daring escape from the angels, Penryn and Raffe are on the run. They’re both desperate to find a doctor who can reverse the twisted changes inflicted by the angels on Raffe and Penryn’s sister. As they set off in search of answers, a startling revelation about Raffe’s past unleashes dark forces that threaten them all.


When the angels release an apocalyptic nightmare onto humans, both sides are set on a path toward war. As unlikely alliances form and strategies shift, who will emerge victorious? Forced to pick sides in the fight for control of the earthly realm, Raffe and Penryn must choose: Their own kind, or each other?

Release Date: May 12th 2015  
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble


Why am I waiting?
I love this series so much and this COMES OUT THIS MONTH!!!!! *fangirl squeal*
Seriously, if you have yet to read this series, you need it in your life!

What book are you waiting for this week?

3 comments :

  1. EEK! I need to read the first two still! Angelfall came in second on my readers poll last week, so I'll be getting to it soon. I hope you enjoy this!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Angelfall and World After and LOVED THEM! So excited for End of Days too! So soon yet so far away!
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete