Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.


Looking at my Waiting on Wednesday and Top Ten Tuesday posts, it actually looks like I read most of the big 2015 books I really really wanted to read! Here's a few I missed, as well as some I actually checked out from the library, only to return before reading them.

What 2015 books did you miss?


5 comments :

  1. I thought Ink and Bone was great and is a definite read. I keep forgetting to see if my library has the Denton Little book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ink and Bone was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/top-ten-tuesday-39/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ink and Bone was on my list, too. I probably should have added Illusionarium as well. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crimson Bound was so whimsical but also a bit dark. I really enjoyed it and I hope you do, too! I haven't read Illusionarium yet, either, but I have read Entwined by the same author, and liked it so much I have even reread it. XD Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted to get to Crimson Bound and Illusionarium last year too. Guess I'll just read them this year instead!
    I did however get to Denton Little's Deathdate - I didn't really like it, but I hope you do :)

    ReplyDelete