Saturday, January 16, 2016

Stacking the Shelves: The One With Three Weeks Worth (January 16th 2016)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

Well, I've been a slacker. For some reason I've just not been able to post much the past few weeks, so here's a haul three weeks worth.
Things that have happened:

  • I celebrated New Year's with my friends by playing board games and High School Musical Karaoke. A police officer actually knocked on are door during Karaoke because of a noise complaint (Note: we were not the ones making the noise. We live in an apartment complex and there were drunk folks partying it up on the other side of the hall and screaming away all night. They happened to be quiet at that moment). Of course, we directed the officer to the right direction as we were quite obviously not the troublemakers
  • I started wearing contacts!
  • I had my picture taken professionally for the first time in maybe 5 years. I also had pictures taken with my Mom, Dad, and brother. We haven't had a family picture taken for maybe 6 or 7 years.


P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!


Books I've Read in the Last Three Weeks




From the Library


From the Book Outlet

Trade


Won


NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.


Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

1 comment :

  1. Wow, you've read a lot of books in the past three weeks! I recently got Afterworlds too and I'm excited to start it. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete