Friday, January 15, 2016

Cover Lust: The Next Together by Lauren James


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!

The Next Together
How many times can you lose the person you love? 

Katherine and Matthew are destined to be born again and again, century after century. Each time, their presence changes history for the better, and each time, they fall hopelessly in love, only to be tragically separated. 

Spanning the Crimean War, the Siege of Carlisle and the near-future of 2019 and 2039 they find themselves sacrificing their lives to save the world. But why do they keep coming back? What else must they achieve before they can be left to live and love in peace? 

Maybe the next together will be different...

A powerful and epic debut novel for teenagers about time-travel, fate and the timelessness of first love. The Next Together is told through a mixture of regular prose, diary entries, letters, "original" historical documents, news reports and internet articles. 
Goodreads / Amazon




 Why did I pick this cover? 
I haven't read this one, but I love this cover! The different photographs are beautiful and they look fantastic stacked next to each other!
 What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

1 comment :