Monday, January 18, 2016

Music Monday: Panic! at the Disco, Death of a Bachelor (album)

I love music and often listening to music all the time (when I'm reading, on the internet, falling asleep, etc.)! Every week I will list my current music obsession, whether it's a new discovery or an old one!

So, I love Panic! at the Disco's music! They're newest album just came out and I'm not exaggerating when I say that's it's all I've been listening to this last weekend. I love all of the songs on the album, but my favorites right now are Crazy=Genius and House of Memories!




What have you been listening to lately?

2 comments :

  1. This whole album is brilliant! Crazy=genius is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you didn't leave off the ! since so many seem to forget it's existence! I haven't listened to much of the new album, but have liked what I have heard. What other bands do you like? (And I've been mostly listening to My Chemical Romance...what else is new).

    ReplyDelete