Friday, January 8, 2016

Cover Lust: Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!

Reign of Shadows
Seventeen years ago, an eclipse cloaked the kingdom of Relhok in perpetual darkness. In the chaos, an evil chancellor murdered the king and queen and seized their throne. Luna, Relhok’s lost princess, has been hiding in a tower ever since. Luna’s survival depends on the world believing she is dead.

But that doesn’t stop Luna from wanting more. When she meets Fowler, a mysterious archer braving the woods outside her tower, Luna is drawn to him despite the risk. When the tower is attacked, Luna and Fowler escape together. But this world of darkness is more treacherous than Luna ever realized.

With every threat stacked against them, Luna and Fowler find solace in each other. But with secrets still unspoken between them, falling in love might be their most dangerous journey yet.

With lush writing and a star–crossed romance, Reign of Shadows is Sophie Jordan at her best. 
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble






 Why did I pick this cover? 
I have no idea what this book is about, but boy, is that a pretty cover. I love the natural look, with the flowers and petals and how the title is actually part of it! I also like the color scheme and how the darker shade of purple actually adds a little bit of darkness to the cover.
What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

1 comment :

  1. I do like the cover, though it's not a favorite. It actually reminds me a bit of claymation, is that weird? Anyway, it's certainly unique!

    ReplyDelete