Saturday, January 30, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (January 29th 2016)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

So, last week I started school and went back to work! As a result, I've been busy and my blogging time has been taken over by homework, hence the fact that this is a two week haul. This will probably happen often this semester (since Stacking the Shelves is the only blog post that I haven't schedule weeks before hand and I have to write it the day before it goes up!). I was also busy because my left eye gave my trouble! I just started wearing contacts and the eye got really irritated. I just got new contacts and figured out what happened (there's bacteria on my eyelid! How fun!) yesterday. Hopefully I won't have any more trouble.

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!


Books I've Read in the Last Two Weeks




From the Library




Books Bought
<


Ebooks Bought

Amazon Freebies

Ebooks Borrowed

Trade


NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.



Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

3 comments :

  1. Even though you’ve been busy, it looks like you got a lot of reading done. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Reign of Shadows! That's amazing how many books you read so quickly.

    Amber @ The Blonde Writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything Leads to You was wonderful now! I read it earlier this month. I've also read and loved Your Voice is All I Hear. I feel that it is truly a hidden gem.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete