Thursday, February 18, 2016

Cover vs Cover: Don't Fail Me Now by Una LaMarche

This week's pick is...

Don't Fail Me NowVS.  Don't Fail Me Now
Original                Redesign
I'm kind of torn here. I really like the illustrated version because of how all the major characters are pictured, but I'm not a fan of the blue and yellow color scheme. I'll have to go with the redesign because of the bright colors. I'm sorry, but I love colors.
    Final Verdict: Redesign
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

3 comments :

  1. I actually like the original better. It makes me want to pick it up to see what it's about. The blue and yellow could get a tad annoying though if I looked at it long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the colors were different on the original, I would prefer that one but how it is I like the redesign more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the title on the original looked, but the design on the original cover is kind of boring.
    (btw, if you are interested in entering a book giveaway, i am currently doing one at my blog, Let Zygons Be Zygons).

    ReplyDelete