Friday, February 12, 2016

Cover Lust: Where Futures End by Parker Peevyhouse


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!

Where Futures EndFive teens.
Five futures.
Two worlds.
One ending.

One year from now, Dylan develops a sixth sense that allows him to glimpse another world.

Ten years from now, Brixney must get more hits on her social media feed or risk being stuck in a debtors' colony.

Thirty years from now, Epony scrubs her entire online profile from the web and goes “High Concept.”

Sixty years from now, Reef struggles to survive in a city turned virtual gameboard.

And more than a hundred years from now, Quinn uncovers the alarming secret that links them all. 

Five people, divided by time, will determine the fate of us all. These are stories of a world bent on destroying itself, and of the alternate world that might be its savior--unless it's too late.
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble



 Why did I pick this cover? 
I think this is a very interesting cover! I love the different doors, the different overlays on the walls, and how the text is placed. I really think it works very nicely, considering the fact that this book has multiple stories/worlds within it.
What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment