Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where you talk about whatever book you are IMPATIENTLY WAITING for!

This week I am waiting for...

The Marked Girl (Marked Girl, #1)
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away (Los Angeles)…

When Cedric, crowned prince of Caelum, and his fellow royal friends (including his betrothed, Kat) find themselves stranded in modern-day L.A. via a magical portal and an evil traitor named Malquin, all they want to do is get home to Caelum—soon. Then they meet Liv, a filmmaker foster girl who just wants to get out of the system and on with her life. As she and Cedric bond, they’ll discover that she’s more connected to his world than they ever could’ve imagined…and that finding home is no easy task…

Worlds collide in The Marked Girl, an exciting fantasy tale turned upside down. 

Release Date: June 21st 2016





Why am I waiting?
A fantasy book where a fantasy world collides with our world? I'm in!
What book are you waiting for this week?

2 comments :

  1. Great pick! I recently saw this on another blog, so I can't wait to read it myself.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete