Friday, February 26, 2016

Cover Lust: The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!
The Marked Girl (Marked Girl, #1)

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away (Los Angeles)…

When Cedric, crowned prince of Caelum, and his fellow royal friends (including his betrothed, Kat) find themselves stranded in modern-day L.A. via a magical portal and an evil traitor named Malquin, all they want to do is get home to Caelum—soon. Then they meet Liv, a filmmaker foster girl who just wants to get out of the system and on with her life. As she and Cedric bond, they’ll discover that she’s more connected to his world than they ever could’ve imagined…and that finding home is no easy task…

Worlds collide in The Marked Girl, an exciting fantasy tale turned upside down.
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble



 


Why did I pick this cover? 
I love the colors in the cover and, I know it's been done before, but I like the upside down skyline! Anyway, I'm excited to read this book when it comes out!
What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment