Friday, February 5, 2016

Cover Lust: Never Missing, Never Found by Amanda Panitch


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!

Never Missing, Never Found
A juicy thriller about a girl who returned from the missing. . . . Hand to fans of We Were Liars, Bone Gap, and Vanishing Girls.

Some choices change everything. Scarlett chose to run. And the consequences will be deadly.

Stolen from her family as a young girl, Scarlett was lucky enough to eventually escape her captor. Now a teen, she's starting a summer job at an amusement park. There are cute boys, new friends, and the chance to finally have a normal life.

Her first day on the job, Scarlett is shocked to discover that a girl from the park has gone missing. Old memories come rushing back. And now as she meets her new coworkers, one of the girls seems strangely familiar. When Scarlett chose to run all those years ago, what did she set into motion? And when push comes to shove, how far will she go to uncover the truth . . . before it's too late?
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble






 Why did I pick this cover? 
Pretty colors! I'm sorry, but I LOVE pretty colors on covers and this cover is no different! I also love the texture and how the text is formatted (although, there's no comma)
What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

1 comment :

  1. WHAT a gorgeous cover! (I found you on Bloglovin', by the way. Such a great site.) The blurb is quite intriguing, but when I saw that you had a post on cover love, I had to check it out. Great choice, I'll definitely look it up on Goodreads!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete