Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (February 28th 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.


P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last Week





Checked Out from Library



From Book Outlet


There was a sale...


Winnings!

Thanks to Jean Book Nerd, MacMillan, The Midnight Garden, & Disney-Hyperion!
Also, I got a This Shattered World tote as well, but I forgot to take a picture! Just image a black tote with the cover on it!

Ebooks Bought



Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)





NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.


Ones Without Covers:
Vicarious
Pitch Dark




Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

3 comments :

  1. Nice haul! I loved These Broken Stars and Vault of Dreamers. Oh, Book Outlet...my evil addiction! It's always ok to do a little shopping there, it's cheap! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there what a nice blog :)..keep working it and i hope this blog will succes and if you have time you can go to lexydranastorylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. I didn't know The Suffering was due to come out. You can check out my stack at http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/ Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete