Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cover vs Cover: Palace of Mirrors by Margaret Peterson Haddix

This week's pick is...

Palace of Mirrors (The Palace Chronicles, #2)VS.  Palace of Mirrors
Original                       Redesign
I have nothing against the original, but the redesign is just so lovely. I love the style and I'm much more inclined to pick it up. I'm also not a fan of the girls on the cover of the original. Their clothes don't really work right. Cecilia looks too clean and Desmia (I assume that's Desmia) looks like she's wearing a t-shirt. It also bothers me that they are smiling, there isn't really anything to smile about in this book (until the end, maybe).
 Final Verdict: Redesign
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE the redesign. I definitely want to pick this book up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this book, but I think the redesign is a million times better than the original! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete