Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Contemporary Books I Want To Read

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

I usually read mainly sci-fi and fantasy books, but looking through my TBR list, I found a few contemporary books I really want to read.

1. Magnolia
Magnolia

2. Dangerous Girls
Dangerous Girls

3. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #1)

4. For Real
For Real

5. I'll Give You the Sun
I'll Give You the Sun

6. Something Real
Something Real

7. Torn Away
Torn Away

8. The Last Time We Say Goodbye
The Last Time We Say Goodbye

9. My Heart & Other Black Holes
My Heart and Other Black Holes

10. I'll Meet You There
I'll Meet You There

I know, I know. I kind of cheated. Three of these books aren't even out yet, but I do really want to read them so...

What about you? What Top Ten books did you choose this week?

18 comments :

  1. Broken Hearts, and Dangerous Girls are so good, you need to get to them soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own Broken Hearts, so I hope to get to it soon! As far as Dangerous Girls, I've heard nothing but good things about it!

      Delete
  2. I want to read more contemporary books this year. I want to read I'll meet you there, my heart and other black.holes and The last time we say goodbye.

    My top ten http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/top-ten-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read all of these. I've had Magnolia in my tbr pile for a while. I feel bad that I haven't read I'll Give You the Sun yet, so many people have been raving about it. I'll Meet You There is on the way to my house right now! I can't wait to read it! Great list! I hope you get to read these soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own an ecopy of Magnolia, so I have no excuse for not reading it. And I've been hearing the same thing about both I'll Give You the Sun & I'll Meet You There!

      Delete
  4. I hope you like Broken Hearts when you finally get around to reading it! It was a TOUCH predictable, but I still enjoyed it and I just put in a request for an ARC of Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold. I'm pretty excited. ^-^ I also really want to get my hand on the new Cynthia Hand book!

    Great list! Here's my TTT, if you're interested: http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/2015/02/top-ten-classics-i-cant-believe-i.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Morgan Matson (who is Katie Finn!) and Cynthia Hand, so I am super excited to read those!

      Delete
  5. I need to read a couple of these books too LOL!! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday if you wanna check it out :) http://bookbabble.weebly.com/blog/top-ten-tuesday1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved For Real! I really need to read I'll Give You the Sun, and I've heard so many good things about I'll Meet You There!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your review actually convinced me to add For Real to be TBR!

      Delete
  7. I really want to read I'll Give You the Sun, I've heard so many good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'm really surprised that I haven't picked it up yet!

      Delete
  8. Great list! I'm really looking forward to I'll Give You the Sun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have to read I'll Meet You There and then I'll Give You the Sun. Those books are SO good! I really want to read Dangerous Girls and Something Real too. Also, The Last Time We Say Goodbye. I love contemps!! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely want to get my hands on all of these soon!

    ReplyDelete