Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Frightening Reads

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

Despite the fact that I'm a scare easily, I LOVE ghost stories! They scare the crap out of me, but they are so fascinating and intriguing! (FYI, I firmly believe in ghosts. While many ghost sightings may be false, there are just too many personal ghost stories for it not to be a possibility) Here are some horrifying reads to get in the Halloween spirit! But don't read these after dark!


Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)The Devouring (The Devouring, #1)Unbreakable (The Legion, #1)Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)Shutter
1. Anna Dressed in Blood
2. The Devouring
3. Unbreakable
4. Bad Girls Don't Die
5. Shutter
Mary Hades (Mary Hades #1)In the Shadow of BlackbirdsThe Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1)The Girl from the WellThe Dead House
6. Mary Hades
7. In the Shadow of Blackbirds
8. The Summoning
9. The Girl from the Well
10. The Dead House

What frightening books have you read?

3 comments :

  1. So many great choices. I read The Dead House when it was released and although I didn't love it as much as some, it was pretty frightening at times. I really like books which feature voodoo elements. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great choices! Shutter, The Dead House, Anna Dressed In Blood, and In The Shadow of Blackbirds are all fantastic! The only one here I didn't really care for was Unbroken...

    Check out my TTT and my Halloween Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I need a good scary book in my life! I've not jumped out of my skin by a read in ages!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete