Saturday, October 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: THE ONE WITH A MONTH'S WORTH

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

So, I've been busy the last few weeks. Which means that I haven't posted since SEPTEMBER 26TH. Oops. Just don't be shocked by the immense amount of books in this post.

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last Month


Library




Ebooks
Bought
Freebies


Won!
I won the entire Virals series from Bredon Reichs during the YA Scavenger Hunt! I'm only read the first book so far, so I'm excited to finish the rest of the series! 

I also won some swag from Lori Goldstein! I forgot to take a picture of all of it when I was home last weekend!

Won this on Goodreads! SO EXCITED!

Barnes & Noble

Used Book Stores
*Goddess Inheritance & Keeper of the Lost Cities are SIGNED!!!*




Used Book Sales!
I love used book sales. Though now I have to fix up those old library books (so they're not quite as obvious).


Trade


For Review


Borrowed




Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

3 comments :

  1. Awesome haul! So many good ones. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so many books, that's amazing!! Thank you for sharing those freebies :) and congrats on winning those books!
    Happy reading :D

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That's a lot of reading and a huge haul! Shallow Graves! I really want to read that! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete