Saturday, October 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (October 31st 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

Happy Halloween everybody! This wasn't a very big week in books for me. Though, there's probably a few packages waiting for me at my parent's house (I live in college dorms).

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last Week



Ebooks


Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

5 comments :

  1. I see quite a few that I haven't read. I see that you got a freebie. I totally love freebies. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY need to read Of Dreams and Rust and An Ember in the Ashes. I hope you had a fun Halloween!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a handful of awesome and good looking books here! So many genres and beautiful covers! Happy reading and can't wait to see what you think about them! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/11/stacking-shelves-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many awesome looking books in your stack this week! An Ember in the Ashes is one I am really excited to read myself, really need to hurry up and get a copy of that. I think it might be one for the Christmas wishlist. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Of Metal series is one that looks so appealing. I need to try it. Have a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete