Friday, July 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #17

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week (or weeks in my case).

P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.




Books I've Read in the Last TWO WEEKS!

The Truth About Forever   Invisibility   Losing Mars (Saving Mars, #3)   How My Summer Went Up in Flames   

The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1)   The Spindlers   A Certain Slant of Light (Light, #1)   The Book of Broken Hearts

Once (Eve, #2)   Rise (Eve, #3)   Sapphire Blue (Book 2 Ruby Red Trilogy)  The Vampire Hunter's Daughter:  Complete Collection (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #1-6)

The End Games   Jennifer Scales and the Ancient Furnace (Jennifer Scales, #1)   Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1)   The Underworld (Fallen Star, #2)

The Vision (The Fallen Star, #3)   The Promise (Fallen Star, #4)  What the Spell   Spectral

For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1)   Under the Light (Light, #2)   Lock and Key   Life After Theft



Checked Out From The Library!
Jennifer Scales and the Ancient Furnace (Jennifer Scales, #1)   For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1)   Under the Light (Light, #2)   Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)

Solstice   Enchanted (Woodcutter Sisters #1)   The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls   The Shadow Society

Rush (The Game, #1)   Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #2)

Books Bought
Physical Copies:
Thirteen Reasons Why   Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)


I've already read both of these, but I saw them at my local used bookstore and couldn't resist taking them home!

Ebooks Bought:
The Promise (Fallen Star, #4)



Books Borrowed
The Vampire Hunter's Daughter:  Complete Collection (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #1-6)   The Underworld (Fallen Star, #2)   The Vision (The Fallen Star, #3)  Spectral

Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #1)   The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls, #1)
Books I Got For Free!
Physical Copies:
The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)

Thanks to the Summer Reading Program at my Library!

Ebook Copies:
Double Star   Sun Kissed (Guardian Angel, #2)   Living Dead Girl (The Vampire Hunter, #1)   Stalking Dead (The Vampire Hunter, #2)   

Immortal After All (The Vampire Hunter, #3)   Burn Bright (Night Creatures, #1)   Angel Arias (Night Creatures, #2)   Shine Light (Night Creatures, #3)

The Gatekeeper's Sons (Gatekeeper's Trilogy, #1)  Dark Promise (Between Worlds, #1)   Broken Promise (Between Worlds #2)   The Island

Cheyenne (Timeless, #1)   Wilde's Fire (Darkness Falls, #1)   Halfway   Mortality (The Hitchhiker Strain, #1)


I admit it, I may have an attraction to free ebooks...


So, what books did you get?

3 comments :

  1. Whoa whoa whoa whoa. You got so many awesome books! I'll try to list some. Or a select few. :P
    Anna and the French Kiss, Lock & Key, and The Truth About Forever are some awesome books.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing all the books you took in this week I don't feel so bad about my own book addiction! :D I actually stayed away from the library too cause god, I can nuts there, taking out books left and right!

    I love your Allegiant countdown btw. Did you make that yourself? I am so excited for that book! More Four, ftw! :D (And actually, your whole blog is awesome. It's very eye catching and organized!) Have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many books!!! The Promise, and Spectral (among many others) look interesting. Time to do lots of looking up now :) Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete