Saturday, September 5, 2020

Stacking the Shelves/August in Review!



Hosted by Tynga's ReviewsStacking the Shelves is where all the booknerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that we've read, acquired, or discovered.

I've read some great books the last few weeks, so I feel like I am getting out of my reading slump. Although, It's probably because I picked up some new releases and paused on reading books that have been on my TBR forever. Some great reads in August include: Heartstopper, Raybearer, Song For a Whale, The Companion, and Cemetery Boys.

Things haven't been great here. I haven't worked since March because of the pandemic, but now it's official that I'm not coming back. I'm still babysitting my cousin every weekday and since he is doing online school, that's not going to end soon. I did start listening to John Green's podcast, The Anthropocene Reviewed, and drawing while listening, so that's been keeping me somewhat sane. 



Books Read


Library


Digital Audio (Library and Audiobooksync)


Trade


Bookish First


New Discoveries


How was your August?

1 comment :

  1. Sorry life has been tough for you. My life has also been a disaster this year because of an unpredictable work schedule. I hope you enjoy your new books! Happy September.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete