Thursday, May 21, 2020

Cover vs. Cover: Frankly in Love by David Yoon

This week's pick is...

Frankly in Love (Frankly in Love, #1) VS.  Frankly in Love (Frankly in Love, #1)
Original                           Redesign
I'm not real sure with this one as I'm not real impressed with either. The original has an interesting font treatment, but it doesn't really make the whole cover interesting. I remember being pretty let down when the cover was first revealed. I'm not wild about the redesign, because the people look awkwardly posed, but I feel like it shows more about the book than the original.
Final Verdict: Redesign
What do you think? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :

  1. In general, I'm not a fan of covers with illustrations like the redesign. Even though the original cover is kind of boring and doesn't capture the vibe of the novel, I prefer it.

    ReplyDelete