Sunday, March 1, 2020

Stacking the Shelves/February in Review



Hosted by Tynga's ReviewsStacking the Shelves is where all the booknerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that we've read, acquired, or discovered.

This was a pretty busy month for me! At the end of January, I started a new job at my local indie bookstore! I've been getting used to my new schedule and I have been spending my days off painting and fixing up my kitchen, so I haven't written as many reviews as I hoped, but I will be more active on my blog once things are settled. I did get a lot of reading done, especially some audiobooks, and received quite a few books! 


Books Read


Library (Physical)


Library (Digital Audio)

ARCs


Trade


Won

Books Bought


Books Reviewed

Short & Simple


New Discoveries
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.


How was your February?

1 comment :

  1. Mostly Likely and Hazel are two I want to read. I have Admission, but I am only reading April books right now, so a bit of a wait for that one.

    ReplyDelete