Sunday, February 2, 2020

Stacking the Shelves/January in Review



Hosted by Tynga's ReviewsStacking the Shelves is where all the booknerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that we've read, acquired, or discovered.

I had a pretty good start to 2020! I've already read over 30 books this year! But the best thing was that just a couple days ago I got a job! I will be working at my local indie bookstore! I haven't really started yet, so it doesn't quite feel real, but I am excited. 

Earlier this month I also won a library giveaway. It was part of my library's 2019 Reading Challenge and the winner's got a catered lunch at my local indie! I ended up getting a few books from the lunch!

In other news, my family is finally painting our kitchen cabinets. We had nice 75-degree weather today, so I actually painted them outside. The kitchen is a mess right now but it will look nice once everything is painted!

Now, for the books!

Books Read


Library


Bought


Trade


Won
From the Lunch


Books Reviewed

Short & Simple


New Discoveries
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.


How was your January?

1 comment :

  1. I have Three Day Summer and need to make time to read it. I loved Hand on the Wall. Great ending for the series.

    ReplyDelete