Saturday, January 4, 2020

Stacking the Shelves/December in Review



Hosted by Tynga's ReviewsStacking the Shelves is where all the booknerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that we've read, acquired, or discovered.

December was pretty busy for me. I worked a seasonal job at a department store (this was my third year doing so) and I picked up a lot of shifts. I was pretty tired of Christmas before Christmas came along and struggled to find my Christmas spirit, but I did have a quiet Christmas with my family. At the end of the month, I joined a readathon so I did get a lot of reading done before the year ended!

Now, for the books!

Books Read


Library


Gifted


Trade
Books Reviewed

Short & Simple

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations! You made it through the holiday retail season. You definitely deserve a break after that. I see two books I LOVED up there on your shelf: The Radius of Us and Rayne & Delilah. I hope they are both hits for you. I hope you get the chance to read Tweet Cute too, because it was so adorable.

    ReplyDelete