Friday, January 17, 2020

Cover Lust: Finding Serendipity by Angelica Banks

Cover Lust is something that I do every other week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!

Finding Serendipity (Tuesday McGillycuddy, #1)
When Tuesday McGillycuddy and her beloved dog, Baxterr, discover that Tuesday's mother ― the famous author Serendipity Smith ― has gone missing, they set out on a magical adventure. In their quest to find Serendipity, they discover the mysterious and unpredictable place that stories come from. Here, Tuesday befriends the fearless Vivienne Small, learns to sail an enchanted boat, tangles with an evil pirate, and discovers the truth about her remarkable dog. Along the way, she learns what it means to be a writer and how difficult it can sometimes be to get all the way to The End.

Artist credit: Stevie Lewis





Why did I pick this cover? 
Middle grade just gets the best covers! I saw this book on an MG list and immediately wanted to know more about it because that cover just drew me in! The artwork is absolutely adorable, there's a dog (as much as I have changed since middle school, the fact that I am 120% more likely to pick up a book if there is a dog on the cover has not changed), and the cover just promises an adventure! Now that I have read the book, I can see how much the cover fits the book! Many of the characters in Tuesday's adventure are represented on the cover and there's the hint of writing just behind her! 
What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment