Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR

Hosted each week by That Artsy Reader Girl, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

It is so weird creating this list because this TBR is going into the year 2020. I still find it hard to believe that it is almost the end of the decade. Here are the books I am hoping to read this winter. I am participating in a readathon on Goodreads for the end of the year so most of these are books I am hoping to read during the readathon, but I do have a couple of early 2020 releases on this list.


So, what are you reading this winter?

6 comments :

  1. Oh The Hand On The Wall. I still need to get to book two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I will be reading The Hand on the Wall (probably at the end of the week), and I hope to read Layoverland. I love everything about the premise, and think it's a good fit for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Katherine Applegate's MG novels! I'm looking forward to THE ONE AND ONLY BOB coming out this year. I'll have to check out the other titles on your list, especially the MG books. I love me a good MG novel :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like these! I haven't read any of these yet, but Maureen Johnson cowrites a lot of the Shadowhunters short stories, so maybe in 2020 I should see about checking out one of the books she wrote when she wasn't cowriting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading Wishtree. It's a very thoughtful middle grade novel. I hope you enjoy reading all the wonderful books on your Winter TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heart of Iron is one of my favorite books! I'm a sucker for its cover too

    ReplyDelete