Saturday, November 2, 2019

Stacking the Shelves/October in Review



Hosted by Tynga's ReviewsStacking the Shelves is where all the booknerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that we've read, acquired, or discovered.

I listened to a lot of audiobooks this month! A few months ago I started peeling off wallpaper from a hallway in my house. It took many hours, and many audiobooks, but I finally got it all off! The hallway is now out of the late 70s! I'm starting NaNoWriMo this month, so I also was trying to get ready for that. I didn't get as prepared as I wanted to be, but I'm excited to start!

Books Read

Thirteen of these are books I listened to on audio (although I switched between audio and traditional when reading six of the thirteen).


Library (Not counting digital audiobooks)


Books Bought


Trade
Books Reviewed

Short & Simple


New Discoveries
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.

Ones without covers:

How was your October?

1 comment :

  1. Why is wallpaper so hard to take down? It took forever to get it off my bedroom walls. Good luck with NaNo. Have a great November!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete