Thursday, November 14, 2019

Cover vs Cover: Warcross by Marie Lu

This week's pick is...

Warcross (Warcross, #1) VS.  Warcross
Original                           Redesign
This is a tough one. I honestly was not much of a fan when the original cover was first revealed because I had no clue what that thing in the middle was supposed to be and what it had to do with the book, but that's pretty much what they haven't changed. The redesign is basically the same, except it has no color and the title looks like it is floating, while the title in the original looks like it's moving up. I do think the redesign looks cleaner, I don't like the blur lines in the original, but... I like the rainbow colors in the original. I love rainbows, it's my favorite color, so I like it when book covers have lots of bright colors. The original has that, the redesign doesn't.
Final Verdict: Original
What do you think? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :