Sunday, August 25, 2019

Stacking the Shelves (August 11th-25th)



Hosted by Tynga's ReviewsStacking the Shelves is where all the booknerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that we've read, acquired, or discovered in the past week (or so).

I've been catching up on reviews, but I'm still not fully caught up on reading blog posts! It feels odd being back home. I'm home most of the day now instead of going to classes from 9-5 and I feel like I'm not doing enough, even though I'm still doing my internships and I've been looking for a job.

Books I've Read

From the Library

Bought
Technically, four of these are preorders that came to my house while I was out of town for a month, but I forgot to list them last Stacking the Shelves!

Trade



Reviewed

Short & Simple


New Discoveries
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.


No comments :

Post a Comment