Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday: Supernova by Marissa Meyer

Waiting on Wednesday (or Can't Wait Wednesday) is a weekly meme, hosted by Wishful Endings, where you talk about whatever book you are IMPATIENTLY WAITING for!

This week I am waiting for...

Supernova (Renegades, #3)


All's fair in love and anarchy...

The epic conclusion to Marissa Meyer's thrilling Renegades Trilogy finds Nova and Adrian struggling to keep their secret identities concealed while the battle rages on between their alter egos, their allies, and their greatest fears come to life. Secrets, lies, and betrayals are revealed as anarchy once again threatens to reclaim Gatlon City.


Release Date: November 5th, 2019



Why am I waiting?
I know this is probably a super popular pick but I love this series and I'm so excited to read the conclusion!
What book are you waiting for this week?

2 comments :

  1. I still have to read the second book of this series but with the way the first one ended I need to know what happens next.

    Here is my CWW: https://tbrandbeyond.com/2019/06/05/cant-wait-wednesday-17/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will probably be best to read the second book when this one comes out! That way you can read them back to back!

      Delete