Thursday, June 13, 2019

Cover vs Cover: I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman

This week's pick is...

36563330VS.  I Have Lost My Way
Original                        Redesign
Full disclosure: I have not read this book so I have no idea whether these covers fit the story or not. I can tell you that between the two, I would be more likely to pick up the original. The cover tells me absolutely nothing about the book, in fact, it took me a while to figure out that there are feet on the cover, but I like the colors and it catches my interest more. The redesign looks like it tells me more about the book, but...I don't like social media and the redesign makes me think that the book is about social media. It also looks a bit cheesy to me and looks like a desperate attempt to relate to the young folks.
Final Verdict: Original
What do you think? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :