Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday: Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake

Waiting on Wednesday (or Can't Wait Wednesday) is a weekly meme, hosted by Wishful Endings, where you talk about whatever book you are IMPATIENTLY WAITING for!

This week I am waiting for...
Five ​Dark Fates (Three Dark Crowns, #4)


After the battle with Katharine, the rebellion lies in tatters. Jules’s legion curse has been unbound, leaving her out of her mind and unfit to rule. Arsinoe must find a cure, even as the responsibility of stopping the ravaging mist rests heavy on her shoulders, and her shoulders alone. Mirabella has disappeared.

Queen Katharine’s rule over Fennbirn remains intact—for now. But her attack on the rebellion exacted a high price: her beloved Pietyr. Without him, who can she rely upon when Mirabella arrives, seemingly under a banner of truce? As oldest and youngest circle each other, and Katharine begins to yearn for the closeness that Mirabella and Arsinoe share, the dead queens hiss caution—Mirabella is not to be trusted.

In this conclusion to the Three Dark Crowns series, three dark sisters will rise to fight as the secrets of Fennbirn’s history are laid bare. Allegiances will shift. Bonds will be tested, and some broken forever.


The fate of the island lies in the hands of its queens.
Release Date: September 3rd, 2019



Why am I waiting?
I look forward to seeing how this series ends.
What book are you waiting for this week?

12 comments :

  1. I have the first book in this series but I have not started it yet. Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2019/05/cant-wait-wednesday-gentlemans-guide-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, once this one comes out might be a good time to start! You won't have to worry about any cliffhangers!

      Delete
  2. I've not started this series but have heard only good things. Maybe I'll pick it up one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty good series. If you ever want to start it, once this book comes out it should be over with so no cliffhangers!

      Delete
  3. Oh I cannot WAIT for this book- I love the series. And after the last one- yikes I need to know what's gonna happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Another book in the series! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this series on my shelf and haven't started it yet! I cannot believe it is already up to number 5. I hope that you love this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe how long the series has gotten either!

      Delete
  6. I hope this ends up being an amazing conclusion for you! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete