Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: For a Rainy Day!

Hosted each week by That Artsy Reader Girl, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

Hello, hello! Today's topic is "Rainy Day Reads". Now, I'm not sure exactly what that means because to me a "Rainy Day Read" is any book! A rainy day is a lot like a normal day to me, so there is no particular genre that I would go for on a rainy day. But lately I've been seeing books around that I would really like to reread, so here are some books I would love to read again some "rainy day".
(All covers are linked to Goodreads)




What books would you read on a rainy day?

7 comments :

  1. I've heard some good things about The Program.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Maggie, her writing is great on any day but on a rainy day it becomes a bit more haunting. I still have to pick up Grave Mercy it sounds just right up my alley.

    Here is our TTT for this week:

    https://tbrandbeyond.com/2019/04/15/top-ten-tuesday-23-rainy-day-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grave Mercy was so good, I really should re- red that at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reread the whole His Fair Assassin trilogy earlier this year and they were still so good! Hope you get a chance to pick up these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, any book is great for a rainy day! I still have to read something from Maggie Stiefvater though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES to The Program! I definitely need to finish that series soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! The Scorpio Races would be perfect for a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete