Saturday, March 9, 2019

Stacking the Shelves! (March 10th 2019)



Hosted by Tynga's ReviewsStacking the Shelves is where all the booknerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that we've read, acquired, or discovered in the past week.

This has been a bit of a nerve-wracking week. I interviewed for a job but did not get it. I've also been very very very anxiously awaiting news about a program I applied for. I haven't heard yet and I'm very scared about what the answer will be. Fingers crossed that I get good news this week...


Here's my week in books! Click on the cover to view the book on Goodreads!


Books I've Read This Week

Currently Reading

Checked Out From Library

Books I Bought
 
I got my preorder in! I haven't gotten a chance to start it yet because I have so many library books checked out!

Books Reviewed
(Covers linked to reviews)


How was your week?

No comments :

Post a Comment