Saturday, February 16, 2019

Stacking the Shelves! (February 16th 2019)



Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the booknerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that we've read, acquired, or discovered in the past week.


So, this week was my RETURN TO BLOGGING! After a two year hiatus. Which means, it's been a while since I typed up a Stacking the Shelves post. It also means that I haven't had a whole lot of blogging activity this week as I am trying to get back into the blogging groove. Nevertheless, I did do some reading and added A LOT of books to my TBR!

Here's my week in books!


Books I've Read This Week

Checked Out From Library

I have challenged myself to read every Printz book. It's very likely that you'll see something on the blog later involving my Printz challenge, but we'll see.

From PaperbackSwap
If you haven't heard of PaperbackSwap I strongly recommend it! You send people books that you no longer want and get credits for them which you then use to request books from others.


NEW DISCOVERIES
I added a lot of books to my TBR this week. Partly because I was looking up books coming out this year and the next. I decided to list the books anyway in case anyway wants to add them to their TBR as well!
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.

Other books with no cover art (not even a placeholder cover):

6 comments :

  1. I hope you enjoyed The Poet X. It's one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to the new Kasie West's novel, she always makes me smile. Hope you enjoy all the books you've added to your TBR. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved The Poet X! I thought it was a beautiful and fantastic read!

      Delete
  2. Ooh a lot of these look good! Especially love the look of Before I Disappear- that one sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogging! Lovely books to read and several that are on my list as well. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete