Monday, February 11, 2019

Hello, Hello

So, it's been a while since I posted "I'm Not Dead", explaining my lack of posting and my need for a break from blogging.

This "break" turned out to be for more than two years.

When I created that post, I think I did believe that I was not going to come back. I was stressed and I felt like I wasn't a part of the book blogging world. To be honest, after I started my hiatus, things were still stressful for me (some of which I really don't want to get into right now).

Now, though, I am done with college and things have settled (kind of). I'm in a lull, trying to figure out what is next, and I've been looking at my old book reviews and looking for new books to read, and I realized that I miss posting on here. So...I'm back!

I don't really expect anyone to be reading this. Honestly, I didn't have very many followers before and I don't blame anyone for unfollowing within my "hiatus". That is something that I want to change my viewpoint on. I used to stress about the fact that no one was reading my posts, so what was the point? My new line of thinking, it doesn't matter if no one reads my posts. As selfish as it sounds, I need to think about posting for me and use this blog to just talk about books and as a destresser instead of a source of stress. To not worry about posting a certain number of times a week.

We'll see how this goes. I'm going to start posting some content this week! Meanwhile, I will be updating my previous reviews. I've been noticing some cringy typos *shudders*

Also, if anyone happens to be reading this post, I need some more blogs to follow! Many have disappeared from my email feed these past two years and I'm wanting to follow some new blogs! If you have a blog, feel free to tell me it!

Sincerely,





2 comments :

  1. Welcome back!

    Have you ever tried Grammarly? You can download it, and it will catch even more stuff than regular spell check. There's a paid version, but I just use the free one. I use it for work, school, my blog, and everything else. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yeah, I use Grammarly (I probably use it too much as it had become a crutch for me!), but I definitely didn't before I took my "hiatus". I'm going to have to check a whole lot of my old reviews through Grammarly! :)

      Delete