Saturday, April 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves! (April 9th 2016)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

Wow. It's been awhile since I've done an ACTUAL Stacking the Shelves post. I've been really busy lately, so for the last few months I did monthly posts. This is actually my first Stacking the Shelves since January! *shame* I'm still incredibly busy! I'm going to two conventions this month (!!!!), but I'm going to try and get my blogging rear in gear!

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!

Books I've Read This Week



From the Library


Barnes and Noble


BookOutlet

I ordered these a few weeks ago, but they just came in last weekend

DAV Book Sale

Ash was also signed, so that was a nice surprise!

Library Book Sale

I've only read two of these before, Gone and I Am Number Four. In fact, I already have a copy of Gone (It's one of my favorite series!), but I've been wanting to start collecting the new covers!



Costco & Sams

Amazon Freebies

Trade




Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

2 comments :

  1. You got some amazing looking books this week. I hope you love all of them. They look fabulous. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone, what a great series! Love those books. Last week I got Days of Blood and Starlight (I've still not read DoSaB but by all accounts I'll love it and DoBaS was cheap and pretty so ...), The White Devil by John Webster and Agent 6 by Tom Rob Smith from the Leo Demidov trilogy. It's the last one. I just read the second one and it was so good!

    Great haul, you did well!

    ReplyDelete